How to Root Android Phones – For those of you who like to tinker with Android phones, of course you are already familiar with the word “root”. By rooting your Android phone, you can maximize the functions of your Android phone to the maximum and get many benefits. How to root this Android? For those of you who are still laymen, of course you feel worried and confused about where to start. Because if an error occurs during the Android root process, it will result in your Android Mobile phone not being able to function properly.
We can make sure that if you are successful in rooting your Android phone, you can install several applications that can make your Android phone have more performance than an Android phone that is not rooted. You can root your Android phone using a PC and also without using a PC or using an apk application. Usually, to do the rooting process on an Android Mobile phone , an unlocked bootloader is required.
How to Root Android Phone Without PC With APK Apps,
What is Root?
Android is an open source operating system. This makes Android easy and easy in the process of development and customization by its users. one form of this customization is root. With this rooting process, the user will have unlimited access rights in the Android operating system.
This unrestricted access right we usually call the “superuser“. Android operating system users who have superuser rights will be able to make modifications to the operating system where these modifications cannot be made by users whose devices are not rooted. Therefore, if you want to get superuser rights, you must know how to root Android.
Advantages of Rooting Android Phones
If you have successfully rooted your Android phone, there are several advantages that you can get besides having superuser rights. You can overclock the CPU so that your Android phone can have more performance. You can also delete or uninstall the default Mobile phone applications so that you can reduce Mobile Phone memory consumption.
You can install applications where the application can only be installed if your Mobile phone is already in a successfully rooted condition. The coolest thing is that you can change the appearance of your Mobile phone using the Custom ROM that has been provided by the developer according to the type of Android phone you have.
Disadvantages of Rooting Android Phones
It should be noted that if you have successfully rooted your Mobile phone, there are several consequences that you should pay attention to. The first consequence that you should pay attention to before rooting is that your Mobile phone will lose its warranty. So make sure first whether your Mobile phone warranty is still valid or has expired before rooting. In addition,
the modification process that is too excessive will make your Mobile Phone performance decrease. The most dangerous thing is that if it fails or an error occurs during the rooting process, your Mobile phone may fail to boot so that your Mobile phone will not be able to use it. Therefore, you need to pay attention to how to root Android so that errors do not occur.
How to Root Android Phone
The following are some tutorials that you can follow to successfully root your Android phone. Make sure that you follow every step for the rooting process to be successful. If during the rooting process an error occurs, then most likely your Android phone will experience problems.
1. How to Root Android Phone With KingRoot App
The following is how to root an Android phone with the KingRoot app:
- Before starting to download the KingRoot application, make sure that your Mobile phone is allowed to install applications from third parties. Go to the Settings menu → Security → then tick “Unknown Sources” to allow the installation of third-party applications.
- Use the browser on your Mobile phone to download the KingRoot application at the official KingRoot website address. Then select “Download for Android”. During the download process, a warning will usually appear “This type of file can harm your device”. Just continue by selecting “OK”.
- After the download is complete, click on the KingRoot application file that was downloaded earlier to start the installation. In this process usually blocking occurs, this is natural because the system considers this application dangerous. Select “Keep installing (unsafe)” to continue with the installation.
- After the installation process is complete, select the Open or Launch button to start using the KingRoot application. Click “Try This” to see if your Mobile phone is rooted or not. After that select “Get Now” to start rooting your Android phone. Don’t worry if at the time of rooting the Mobile phone will reboot by itself. After the rooting process is complete, the Mobile phone will return to the main KingRoot screen.
- Go to the Google Play Store, then find and install the “Root Checker” application. Then open the application to make sure your Mobile phone status has been successfully rooted or not. If the status is successful, it means that your Android phone has been successfully rooted.
2. How to Root Android Phone With FramaRoot App
- Make sure you have installed this application on your mobile. You can download it by opening this site.
- After you have successfully downloaded it, then install it. Select Super SU or Superuser.
- If you have chosen, then there will be more choices. Between “Aragorn” and “Gandalf”, we recommend choosing Gandalf.
- If successful, restart your Mobile Phone.
3. How to Root Android Phone With KingoRoot App
- Make sure you have installed this KingoRoot application on your Mobile phone. You can download it by opening this site .
- Open the KingoRoot application that you have successfully downloaded and then install it.
- Open the application then click the “One Click Root” button in this application. Then wait for the results.