Compared to previous GTA games , GTA 5 has better graphics and unique gameplay. The story line keeps the user glued to the computer screen while playing. Because of this popularity and unique gameplay, many Android users are also looking for ways to play GTA 5 on Android.
Well, if you are an Android user and looking for a way to play GTA 5 on Android, we have some great news for you. Here are some methods that will allow you to play GTA 5 on an Android smartphone.
Methods to Play GTA 5 On Android
So, in this article, techpk.co
will share a detailed guide on how to play GTA 5 on an Android device.
Using PS Remote Play
PS Remote Play is a different app, and won’t run GTA 5 on your Android. Instead, it will mirror the PS4 or PS5 screen on the phone.
Here’s how to use PS Remote Play to play GTA V on Android
- First of all, open the Play Store and install the PS Remote Play app .
- Once installed, open the app and activate ‘ Enable Remote Play ‘. You will find the option in Settings> Remote Play Connection Settings> Enable Remote Play .
- Once done, players must log into their PS account and connect their console via WiFi.
- When finished, the screen will be mirrored.
- Select GTA 5 and enjoy playing it on your Android.
Using the Xbox Game Pass App
Well, Xbox Game Pass is an app that lets you find and play 100+ cool Xbox games right on your Android smartphone. However, you need to pay a monthly price to use this service. Here’s how to use the Xbox Game Pass app to run GTA 5 on Android.
Make sure your phone is running Android 6.0 and up. Apart from that, it must have Bluetooth 4.0.
- First of all, you need a subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. The subscription costs around $ 15, and it also lets you play other games like Sea of Thieves, Gears 5, etc.
- Once done, download & install the Xbox Game Pass app on your Android device.
- Now connect your smartphone with high speed internet and connect the Xbox Bluetooth wireless controller to your Android.
- Open the Xbox Game Pass App and find the GTA 5 section in the Cloud (Beta).
Now Grand Theft Auto can be played on Android devices. If you experience lag or low fps, you may need to fix internet problems. Make sure to close any apps running in the Android background before running the Xbox Game Pass app.
Using Steam Link
The following is how to play GTA 5 on Mobile, Android Mobile using Steam Link.
1. Install Steam + GTA V on the computer
Make sure the Steam
application and GTA V
games have been installed on your computer.
3. Play GTA V games on the computer in the Steam library
4. Run Steam Link and select Computer
5. Select Rescan and Network Test.
6. Enter the PIN Code
7. Click Start Playing
Done. Adjust the Steam Link Control to your liking.
This article discusses how to play GTA 5 on Android. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends too. If you have any doubts about this, let us know in the comment box below.