How to play Free Fire on PC is currently one of the most sought after tutorials by gamers. This is because Free Fire can also be played via a PC or laptop. Some pro players even play Free Fire via laptop or PC.
Playing via a PC will indeed be very different when compared to playing via a smartphone. PCs or laptops also have a better user interface, because of the large screen size. Already curious about how to play Free Fire on PC? Here’s the review!
How to Play Free Fire in Laptop or PC d ith Emulator
The most common way to play FF on a PC, of course, is to use an Android emulator. The emulator itself is a software that functions to operate a computer system to run other operating systems, such as Android for example.
Well, with this emulator you can access or run the Google Playstore exactly the same as the one on your smartphone, including also to install the Free Fire game. Here’s how to use an emulator on a PC to run Free Fire:
- Download and install Bluestacks advance through the official website Bluestack.
- After the installation process is complete, you will be asked to enter your Google email account to access the Playstore.
- Open the Playstore, then look for the Free Fire Battlegrounds application then click Install.
- Run the game installation according to the instructions and wait for the process to complete.
- Before starting to play, first adjust the customization controls because during playing you will use the keyboard.
- Launch the Free Fire game through the Bluestacks application.
- Try again customizing the controls that you set earlier. If it is appropriate, then you can immediately enjoy the game.
Note: In this tutorial using the Bluestack Android emulator as an example, you can also use other emulators.
How to Play Free Fire on a Laptop Without an Emulator
Actually, some users also have problems when using the emulator because it makes the laptop slow or slow. The Android emulator does require some minimum specifications to function properly.
Unfortunately, not all devices can run the emulator. Well, the solution is you can try how to play Free Fire on a laptop with the help of Custom OS and Tencent Gaming Buddy. Both of these applications are lighter than the Android emulator.
1. How to Play Free Fire d ith Remix OS
- First, prepare a USB flash drive with a capacity of 8GB .
- The first step Remix OS software download via the following link it , then put the files on the flash that has to be available.
- After that, install the Flashdisk earlier to the PC that you will use.
- Click the RemixOS Tool.exe file via your USB then run the file.
- Next, extract the RemixOS.iso file on your USB flash drive.
- The next step is to run the ISO application
- Download the Free Fire Game via Playstore on the RemixOS file.
- Done, you can play the Free Fire game.
2. How to Play Free Fire in the PC d ith Tencent Gaming Buddy
- Tencent first downloaded via the link below Gaming Buddy ‘s .
- After the download is complete, run the installation as usual and place the files in the folder as desired.
- Open Tencent Gaming Buddy then type ” Free Fire ” then click Install l .
- Login with the account you usually play.
Utilizing the emulator feature for how to play Free Fire on a PC is not the only option. This is because you can also play games using a custom OS which is lighter than the Android emulator.