Actually, to be able to delete the search history on the Google Play Store is very easy for you to do. The following will explain how to delete search history on playstore.
Maybe those of you who still don’t know how to delete search history on the Play Store will be confused about doing it. Of course there are several reasons why someone would want to delete the search history on their Plat Store.
It could be one of the reasons is so that other people don’t know and see the search history on your Play Store.
For this reason, the following will explain how to easily delete search results on the Google Play Store.
How to Delete Search History on Google Play Store
To delete search history on the Google Play Store, you can do the following things.
- The first step you have to do is to open the Google Play Store application on your Android device.
- Next, please do the login process to the Google account that you have.
- Then, please select the menu at the top left of the screen.
- After that, please select the settings.
- Then, please select delete local browsing history in the settings menu.
- When finished, the search history in your Google Play Store will be deleted all automatically and this method is considered more effective to do.
Those were some steps that you can try to be able to delete search history on the Google Play Store, there are other ways that you can use, which are as below.
How to Clear Search History on Google Play Store
In addition, you can also use other methods for those who are using the latest Google Play Store mode. For more details, please just follow the steps below.
- The first step you have to do first is to open the Google Play Store application on your phone.
- After that, please login with the account you have.
- Then, please click the profile photo on the account, then select the settings in the upper right corner of the application display.
- The next step, please select general, and click on the account preference option from your device.
- The last step, please confirm to delete the history that you did. That way, all the search results that you have done previously on the Google Play Store will be deleted automatically.
If you have indeed followed the tutorial described above, then please just open the search menu in the Google Play Store on your cellphone. Make sure whether your previous search history has been deleted or not.
If indeed your previous search history has been deleted, then you will not see the results again when you open the Google Play Store. However, if the search results are still there, then you can repeat the methods described previously until they are successful.
The Clear Search History Method is Permanent
You also need to know that there is really no way to delete search history on the Google Play Store one by one. If you really want to delete it, then you will delete the entire search history in the Google Play Store, as described previously.
For older versions of the Google Play Store, you may be able to delete your search history incrementally or individually. The trick is to long press on the history you want to delete. Then, please select delete from history. This method will not delete the entirety of your history.
If later you really want to see again the search results that you have done before and you have deleted it using the methods described previously, then you can be sure that you will not be able to find and restore the search history that has been deleted.
For that, please make sure first when you want to delete your search history on the Google Play Store. Because, if you delete it, then the deletion method will apply permanently and will not be able to be returned again.
If you still can’t delete your search history on the Google Play Store, it means that you may have skipped a step. So, if you really want to delete the search history in the above way, then please pay close attention to the steps.
Those are some ways that you can use to delete search history on the Google Play Store on your phone. You can do this process of deleting search results gradually or completely.
If you really don’t want to delete all of your Play Store search results, then you can delete them gradually by selecting one by one which search results you really want to delete.
However, if you no longer need all the search results, then you can delete the entire search history directly.
Then, keep in mind again, that indeed the process of deleting this search history can not be returned again. So, first make sure that the history that you want to delete is no longer needed.
If you are sure, then you can continue the deletion process according to the steps described previously.