Want to know How to Delete an Instagram Account Permanently and Temporarily? Or want to restore an Instagram account that was deleted before? Then you will find all the answers in this article.
As is well known, Instagram has become one of the most popular social media today. On Instagram you can share important moments in your life.
You can share moments in the form of photos or videos to share with all Instagram users in the world. You can also delete your Instagram account permanently if you wish.
Deleting an Instagram account permanently is actually quite easy. You can do it easily and it only takes a short time.
In this article, apart from discussing how to permanently delete an Instagram account, you can also temporarily deactivate your Instagram account.
Backing Up Instagram Account
When you deactivate your Instagram account, all photos, videos, comments and everything in your Instagram account will disappear. So before you delete your Instagram account, it is recommended that you back up your Instagram account first.
If you have received a copy of your Instagram account, then you can delete your Instagram account.
How to Permanently Delete Instagram Account
To do this, you cannot use the Instagram application. You must use a web browser application on your mobile device or on a laptop PC such as google chrome, mozilla firefox, opera, or others.
How to delete the latest Instagram account:
- Go to the Delete Account page in a browser.
- If you are not logged in, you must login first.
- Then select the reason why you want the Instagram account to be deleted.
- Enter your Instagram account password in the column provided.
- Then click on Delete my account permanently button.
After that the Instagram account will automatically exit or logout which means your Instagram account has been successfully deleted. With just 5 steps, you have successfully deleted your Instagram account permanently.
Temporarily Deactivating Instagram Account
You can also deactivate your Instagram account temporarily. When you want to do this, the instagram account will appear deleted if other people see it.
However, you can still reactivate the Instagram account at any time. So, you can take advantage of this feature to temporarily delete your Instagram account.
Just like permanently deleting an Instagram account, you can’t do it using the Instagram app but you have to use a browser.
Here’s how to temporarily deactivate your Instagram account:
- Open the instagram.com site from a web browser.
- Then login using your Instagram account.
- Visit the Temporarily Deactivating Instagram Account page .
- Choose the reason why you want to temporarily deactivate your Instagram account.
- Then enter the Instagram account password.
- Finally, click on the Temporarily Disabled Account button.
Now your Instagram account has been successfully deactivated. You can reactivate the Instagram account at any time. But the thing to note is that you can only temporarily deactivate an Instagram account only once a week.
- how to see posts you’ve liked on instagram
- How to Enable Instagram Posts and Stories Notifications
- how to know if someone restricted you on instagram
That’s a tutorial on how to permanently and temporarily delete Instagram account. If you want to permanently delete your Instagram account, make sure to make a copy of your data first so you can use it again at a later time.